CM Steel, Inc. has been involved in some of the largest public works projects and most innovative designs in Southern California. Below are a sample of some of the projects we have designed, fabricated and/or installed.
Representative Large Projects
- Stainless Steel cladding on 38 escalators.
- Multiple parts for the roadway overhang and wall panels.
- Embeds, trim and large structural frames for the new Bradley terminal.
like it Los Angeles Metro
- Stainless Steel cladding for Gold Line Soto and Mariachi stations.
- Steel sunshades multiple class rooms.
- Aluminum sunshades.
RSA Building, Mobile Alabama
- 8 story facade
- Roof torchers’
- 13’ Stainless Steel accents
Port of Los Angeles
- Aluminum guard rail at Disney terminal
Port of Long Beach
- 3 two-floor galvanized stairs with handrails
- 2 two-floor 316 Stainless Steel stairs with hand rails
BART Freemont Station
- Stainless Steel cladding on 6 escalators soffits and ticket areas
Sage Hill School
- Multiple curving and rising exterior handrails.
- Three large mechanical roof mounted structural enclosures.