Your design or ours. We bring plans to life.
CM Steel, Inc. has been involved in some of the largest public works projects and most innovative designs in Southern California. Below are a sample of some of the projects we have designed, fabricated and/or installed.
Representative Large Projects
- Stainless Steel cladding on 38 escalators.
- Multiple parts for the roadway overhang and wall panels.
- Embeds, trim and large structural frames for the new Bradley terminal.
Los Angeles Metro
- Stainless Steel cladding for Gold Line Soto and Mariachi stations.
- Steel sunshades multiple class rooms.
- Aluminum sunshades.
RSA Building, Mobile Alabama
- 8 story facade
- Roof torchers’
- 13’ Stainless Steel accents
Port of Los Angeles
- Aluminum guard rail at Disney terminal
Port of Long Beach
- 3 two-floor galvanized stairs with handrails
- 2 two-floor 316 Stainless Steel stairs with hand rails
BART Freemont Station
- Stainless Steel cladding on 6 escalators soffits and ticket areas
Sage Hill School
- Multiple curving and rising exterior handrails.
- Three large mechanical roof mounted structural enclosures.